Minecraft: Tna Part 1 Minecraft: Tna Part 1

Awesome!

MINECRAFT ON MOTORCYCLEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

LMAO

By far the funniest thing I have seen on NG. Going straight to the top of my favorites list!

Olympic Love Olympic Love

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laughing............ to............... hard................ can't................ breath........................
...

Another Epilepsy Game Another Epilepsy Game

Pretty Good

An awesome concept, but it would help if you added a bit more detail to the graphics. And, as you go on, have more than just one bar to dodge.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

The best flash game ever!!!

Out of all of the hundreds of Flash games that I have played over the years, this one takes the cake. The graphics are outstanding and seeing the zombies blow apart at the blast of a shot gun is all ways fun. I look forward to you other submissions. ^_^

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

One of the best flash games ever!

This is easily one of the best flash games I have ever played. I can't stop playing it!

*- Pokémon DancemiX -* *- Pokémon DancemiX -*

Awesome Remix

Not only was this song on that one Pokemon album, but it was also used in the anime (at least in the English dub, not too sure about the Jap version). It's in episode 105 Misty Meets Her Match at the part where Rudy (Trovita Island gym leader) takes Misty to see his pokemon. They are all dancing while this song plays in the background! When it started playing it sounded really familiar then I remembered this remix from Pokemon: Fated.

Jebbal responds:

You certainly know your pokemen! I appreciate the enlightenment on the subject forever published right here in the reviews section, it shall steer ignorant people in the right direction for decades to come! Haha and yeah I always think about Pokemon: Fated Battle whenever I hear this now.

Thanks for the review!

{ND} Melody Madness {ND} Melody Madness

.................

Madness???? ....... THIS... IS... TECHNO!!!!!