Minecraft: Tna Part 1 Minecraft: Tna Part 1

Awesome!

MINECRAFT ON MOTORCYCLEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

LMAO

By far the funniest thing I have seen on NG. Going straight to the top of my favorites list!

Olympic Love Olympic Love

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laughing............ to............... hard................ can't................ breath........................
...

Mario RPG: Rawest Forest Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

Awesome

The is by far the best Super Mario RPG flash on NG. The grapics are not the best I've seen, but it is loads better than what I could have done. I really liked the song and the movie went with it perfectly. And, I don't see why people can't hear the voices. I had no trouble at all hearing the goomba and the koopa.

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

I can't stop laughing

The this by far the funniest flash I have seen in a long time. The sound was crisp and clear. The animation was beautiful and smooth. I look forward to your future work.

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Just plain awesome!!!!!

Super Mario Bros Z is by far the best series on Newgrounds. Each episode keeps getting better and better. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Zombies8myneighborTrailer Zombies8myneighborTrailer

WOW

I can't wait for this movie to be released! Zombies Ate My Neighbors is one of my favorite SNES games. I couldn't find a single ZAMN movie, until I stumbled apon you trailer. I wish you the best of luck, and this movie might be on of my favorites!

AngelnX responds:

Yeah this will the very first movie/game based on Zombies Ate My Neighbors on Newgrounds! I will make history once again. Unlike my Punch-Out Trilogy, Zombies will have voice-over character acting! Hopefully it'll be done by halloween!

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

I'm confused????????????

I don't know weithere that movie was the most retardest thing ever, or a great movie! I guess its a bit of both!

Mario's Future part 2 Mario's Future part 2

Better than part 1!

Wow, this movie is really good. It missing one thing though, a title screen. Thus explains the low interactivity score. Other than that it was awesome. Looking forward to part 3!

Mario's Future. part 1 Mario's Future. part 1

Good!

Your flash skills are really good for an 11 year old. If you could fix the flashing lava thing you will have a really good sprite movie! Keep up the good work Danny!